Hadassah Researcher Chooses Yad LaKashish Baby Blankets
A Ph.D student at the Hebrew University Center of Excellence in Agriculture and Environmental Health has been studying how the exposure of pregnant women and their offspring to EDCs affect fetal growth and the development of reproductive organs.
An Insight Into the Inner Workings of Yad LaKashish
Artist and designer Tzipi Zohar has been working at Yad LaKashish since 2010. In addition to running the paper mache workshop, she has been professionally involved with the textiles, rehabilitation and ceramics workshops. We asked Tzipi if her work experience with the elderly is any different from other positions she held in the art field.
Emphasis on Quality is a "Win-Win"
There is no doubt that Yad LaKashish stands in a class of its own when it comes to programs and services for the elderly, particularly the elderly poor. Visitors to the workshops praise the level of seriousness with which the elderly artisans engage in their work, and marvel at the beautiful creations that result.
- Professional Visits to Yad LaKashish in 2012
- Government Ministers Visit Yad LaKashish
- New Eco Friendly Paper Mache Line
- Elderly Artisans Tour Masada, Ein Gedi
- SSDS of Bergen County Shares Experience in Video Montage
- Nechama Choir Inspires, Brings Back Memories
- Purim 2012: Thank you to our Special Visitors!
- Leading the Way: Professionals Visit Yad LaKashish
- Silk-Screening: A Team Effort
- Seeing Through Touch: Art for the Legally Blind