Blogroll: Photographer Galia Berry Visits Yad LaKashish
Galia Berry, a professional photographer, visited Yad LaKashish on the advice of her daughter. She shares here her thoughts about her visit with us, as well as some beautiful photos.
Click here or on the image below to read the full article from Galia's blog, Midlife in Maine.
Jewish Tribune of Canada Discovers "Jerusalem's Best Kept Secret"
Atara Beck, Israel correspondent for the Jewish Tribune of Canada, happened upon the Yad LaKashish gift shop while covering a story about Morasha, the historic neighborhood which has been home to Yad LaKashish for the past 50 years. In this article, she shares various perspectives, including those of visitors and volunteers from Canada.
Click here or on the image below to read the full article from the Jewish Tribune.
Visit to Bookbindery Becomes Haaretz News
A few weeks ago, Mordechai Twersky, a writer for the Anglo section of Israel's Haaretz newspaper, inquired about bringing a book to be re-bound by the elderly of Yad LaKashish. He paid us a visit a few days later, and was so impressed by what he saw here, that he decided to write about Yad LaKashish for the weekend edition. Several of our long-time supporters happened to be visiting at the same time, and shared with the readers their thoughts about Yad LaKashish as well.
Click here or on the image below to read the full article from Haaretz.
- Blogroll: Rabbi Jason Miller
- Jewish Georgian Features the Elderly Artisans of Yad LaKashish
- Blogroll: Rabbi Andrea Goldstein & Family
- Blogroll: Associated Global Impact
- Las Vegas Rabbi Spreads the Yad LaKashish Message
- Day School Journal Emphasizes Educational Value of Yad LaKashish
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Israel Leading Innovative Eldercare
- Mishpacha Magazine Covers Yad LaKashish